Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Disneyland

Every November Papa and D spoil us by taking us to the "Happiest Place on Earth"! It is the perfect way to kick off the Holidays! Owen is absolutely in love with Mickey Mouse and he could'nt take his eyes off him!

There, there...nice puppy.
Forget about Minnie! All Owen wanted to do was play in the fountain!
Of course, Lightning McQueen and Mater were a big hit!
(That's Drew laying down in the background)
Owen took over D's hot chocolate. He thought he was such a big boy walking around sipping on it and smacking his lips.
Not a big fan of the rockets. He screamed the entire time.
Did I mention he loved the fountains? He could have played there all day if we would have let him.





3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am just so jealous. I think the last time I went to Disneyland was when we took Nicole and Michelle. I don't even remember how long ago that was. I really need to take Sophia before I have this next baby. I love Owen sipping on D's hot chocolate.

Urmston Family said...

Great pictures. We had such a great time with you. I love Owen to death. Give him a big hug and kiss from me. ~Jill

Jennifer said...

Looks like a wonderful time! I can't wait to take our kids there.