Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloween Fun

Every Thursday Owen and Drew have a playdate with their Grandma "D". This week they made and decorated Halloween cookies. I'm sure you can tell which ones are Owen's...half licked off frosting...finger imprints...Mmmmm! Needless to say, I think Owen will be the only one eating these. I figure, there are only so many years you can get away with the cute baby costumes before your child has an opinion. I decided to take full advantage of his age so, this year Owen is our little duckie. We love to watch him waddle around!

Yes Owen...We know you're #1!



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I am so happy you started your blog. I love Owen's cookies. You should bring them to mom's halloween party on monday and let all the kids eat them. haha. I love Owen and your family.

Naomi & Greg said...

I'm so excited about your blog! You've even added your own things and not just a template....way to go! Owen isn't just a chick but a chick magnet.

Melissa said...

I love the new background with the Halloween images. I'll have to get creative with mine.

Urmston Family said...

Hey I am so excited that you guys are blogging. Love the pictures of Owen. ~Jill

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. I am excited you have a blog now. Jennifer

Williams Family Dirt said...

The cookies look Yumm-O! Is Owen your little boy? It has been forever since I saw you last I didn't know you had children...I guess I have been out of the loop for a while...we live in Ridgecrest now!

Welcome to the blogger world where you will meet and find people you haven't seen or heard from in years!